Friday 12 June 2015

What an end to an adventurous day of storm chasing with my excellent Fuji gear. I grabbed this quick shot from my backyard of the storm cells finally breaking apart and letting some gorgeous sunlight through at the end of the day. The day started like any other, grab a coffee, check my blogs, Flickr, Facebook, Instagram, etc... I am a bit of a social media whore, especially when it comes to putting out my photography in as many places as possible.

Storm warnings were popping up by 7:30 AM. Severe Thunderstorm Warnings and Watches as well as Tornado Watches and Warnings. My good friend Billy Kimmerly and I got into storm chase mode and headed out to see what we could find. Unfortunately the strongest cell of the day got the best of us, but we were able to make the day work for us.

Below is a series of images from that day, documenting what we saw.







All images shot with a Fuji X-T1, Rokinon 12mm f/2.0, processed in Photoshop CC

No comments:

Post a Comment